General Category > General Discussion

How to read REG_ID register

<< < (12/13) > >>

Rudolph:
Try again please without writing to the REG_TOUCH_TRANSFORM_x registers.

If the calibration function still does not react to any touch it may be possible that your display is defective.

Edit: annother thought.
Please also remove write access to CTOUCH_MODE, TOUCH_RZTHRESH and TOUCH_CONFIG from your init function.
And for good measure, add a delay of 100ms after the detection of 0x7c in your init function.

Geethanjali:
Hi Rudolph ,

Thanks for your reply ,

I tried with your comments but still the calibration is not happening , Is there any other way to check the touch in display , could you please help me if there are other options other than USB2SPI module usuage.

Thanks in advance

Rudolph:
I am running out of ideas, remote analysis has limits.

You could try to use a different CPU board, something that is so common that you can easily use a different software.
An Arduino UNO would do since you should have an extra power supply already anyways.

Hmm, at this thought, please provide a detailed sketch of how exactly you wired your setup together.
I remember now that I experienced not working touch with a flaky supply.

Next on the list would be to grab a logic-analyzer and tap into the I2C lines that go to the CTP.

BRT Community:
Hello,

From the description of the behavior when running CMD_CALIBRATE it sounds like the touches aren't being registered by EVE.

Can you please clarify the touch controller being used, and as Rudolph has mentioned, please try and take a logic catpure of the I2C lines from the touch controller.

Best Regards,
BRT Community

Geethanjali:
The touch controller used is ILI2132A , I am unable to see any data on SCL , SDA lines.

It would be helpful if u can provide screenshot of I2C lines or if there are any init sequence for using I2C

Doubt :

Should data be tapped directly from respective pins or is there any other configurations to be done.

Thanks in advance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version