Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the Bridgetek Community!

Please read our Welcome Note

Technical Support enquires
please contact the team
@ Bridgetek Support

Please refer to our website for detailed information on all our products - Bridgetek - Bridging Technology

Author Topic: BT882/BT883?  (Read 7838 times)

Rudolph

• View Profile
BT882/BT883?
« on: December 03, 2023, 03:01:49 PM »

I received a newsletter from Bridgetek on my work account that indicated that BT882 and BT883 are released, but I can not find any specifics for these.
Am I correct to assume that these are memory reduced variants of FT812 and FT813?
So like BT880 and BT881 but with 24 bit RGB interface?

Or are these BT815/BT816 or even BT817/BT818 with reduced RAM_G?

I very much prefer BT81x over FT81x for mostly three reasons, UTF-8 fonts, external Flash interface and ASTC compressed images.
And it seems like at least having ASTC would be a good idea when the size of RAM_G is reduced to a quarter.

On a slightly related note, do you have a list of display modules that are available for end users from different manufacturers?
I could probably compile such a list, but I am always on the lookout for something new to support with my library.

TFTLCDCyg

• View Profile
Re: BT882/BT883?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2023, 08:53:03 PM »

They are improved variants of the first EVE: FT800/FT801, with the ability to play avi/jpg encoded videos and with the possibility of rotating the screen content; such as FT81x/BT81x series.