Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the Bridgetek Community!

Please read our Welcome Note

Technical Support enquires
please contact the team
@ Bridgetek Support

Please refer to our website for detailed information on all our products - Bridgetek - Bridging Technology

Author Topic: EVE Designer 4.12 and Riverdi EVE4 series screens  (Read 7830 times)

Tristan

• View Profile
EVE Designer 4.12 and Riverdi EVE4 series screens
« on: April 23, 2021, 02:15:45 PM »

Hello,

I've recently develloped an HMI on EVE Screen Designer 4.12 which I eventually want to display on a Riverdi EVE4 Series Screen (RVT70HSBNWC00 to be exact). EVE Screen Designer 4.12 seems to be able to produce codes for BT817Q which is the microcontroler used by the Riverdi screen although I'm having trouble working out how to visualise the finished project over the screen. So far, I've encontered the following issues:

- Riverdi advised me to use their Hermes devellopement bord to connect their screen to my PC. The issue is that this board is not recognised by EVE Screen designer. Will a MM900EV module (Compatible with EVE Screen Designer) work instead to program the Bt817Q found on my Riverdi screen ?

- I do not know what to put as hardware setup in the EVE Designer when I try to build a project as my configuration (BT817Q Riverdi screen with a Hermes board or any MM900EV module) is nowhere to be found.

- I would rather develop my HMI on EVE Screen Designer instead of EVE Screen Editor although I believe that EVE Screen Editor will work with the Hermes board of Riverdi (I still I'm not quite sure when to use one instead of the other). Can I easily move a project from EVE Designer to EVE Editor ? if so, how can I perform the switch ? If not, what can I transfert from EVE Screen Designer to Editor ?

Thanks in advance,

DELETRAZ Tristan