General Category > General Discussion

Bitmap conversion

(1/2) > >>

Geethanjali:
Hi,

I am using EVE Screen editor 4.0 how to convert images into bitmap also , How to create text box input in EVE Screen editor.

Thanks in Advance.

BRT Community:
Hello,

EVE Screen Editor has a built in asset convertor and bitmaps can be converted by adding them into the project via the 'content' tab on the left hand side of ESE. Please see the user guide for details:
https://brtchip.com/wp-content/uploads/Support/Documentation/Programming_Guides/Modules/EVE/BRT_AN_037_EVE%20Screen%20Editor%204.0%20User%20Guide.pdf

As for creating a text box input, unfortunately ESE does not generate dynamic screens or the logic to update a screen based upon user input. But for your end application I would suggest looking at utilising the CMD_TEXT command on your screen along with the CMD_KEYS widget for character input, you could dynamically update the text displayed via CMD_TEXT based on which keys the uses presses. Please see set_01.c in the main EVE sample applications for an example of the CMD_KEYS usage:
https://brtchip.com/SoftwareExamples-eve/#Sample_App

Best Regards,
BRT Community

Geethanjali:
Hi,

Can you please tell me how to convert fonts and other graphical objects into bitmap? (In EVE Screen Editor)

Thanks in advance.

BRT Community:
Hello,

Please see the attached image.
You can "Add" any graphics assets you wish to utilise in ESE via the content pane on the left hand side.

Once added to the project these will be automatically converted for use with EVE, you can edit any conversion options in the 'Properties' tab for a given asset on the left hand side of ESE.

Best Regards,
BRT Community

Geethanjali:
Hi,

Thanks for that ,
for example If I have added few buttons in EVE Screen Editor, how will I try to communicate that with microcontroller?. If I have to load Bitmap , how to create bitmap for whatever I have designed in EVE Screen Editor to communicate with microcontroller.

Thanks in advance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version