Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the Bridgetek Community!

Please read our Welcome Note

Technical Support enquires
please contact the team
@ Bridgetek Support

Please refer to our website for detailed information on all our products - Bridgetek - Bridging Technology

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Want to use ESD 4.14.0 with BT817Q and 512MB Flash (Riverdi 7" Display)  (Read 15217 times)

BRT Community

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Want to use ESD 4.14.0 with BT817Q and 512MB Flash (Riverdi 7" Display)
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2022, 12:12:05 PM »

Hello,

Hello,

I am now more leaning towards changing my controller to stm32 as that will support EVE Screen Designer.
Can you please help me suggesting the latest controller that I should select to match with my display and with EVE Screen Designer project that can include animations, UART comm. with main controller and may be update firmware over uart if required. Can you please suggest one?

Sorry, just to clarify are you looking for a recommendation on which STM32 controller you should utilze?

Please also note when utilizing the STM32 with ESD you will still be required to manually port the code output from ESD to the STM32, you cannot directly upload the code produced from ESD to the controller.

Best Regards,
BRT Community

J369

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2022, 03:25:25 PM »

Hello,

Hello,

I am now more leaning towards changing my controller to stm32 as that will support EVE Screen Designer.
Can you please help me suggesting the latest controller that I should select to match with my display and with EVE Screen Designer project that can include animations, UART comm. with main controller and may be update firmware over uart if required. Can you please suggest one?

Sorry, just to clarify are you looking for a recommendation on which STM32 controller you should utilze?

Please also note when utilizing the STM32 with ESD you will still be required to manually port the code output from ESD to the STM32, you cannot directly upload the code produced from ESD to the controller.

Best Regards,
BRT Community

Yes I am looking for recommendation. What could be the best choice of controller to use with ESD so I can speed up my development time.
I would like to just upload the code right from ESD and make the development faster. Any options? Or any best suited process steps to minimize the development timeline?

Thank you.

BRT Community

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2022, 11:49:23 AM »

Hello,

Yes I am looking for recommendation. What could be the best choice of controller to use with ESD so I can speed up my development time.
I would like to just upload the code right from ESD and make the development faster. Any options? Or any best suited process steps to minimize the development timeline?

Thank you.

In this instance I would recommend our FT9XX series of MCUs, these are natively supported in EVE Screen Designer with the generated application code available for direct upload to the MCU without any porting required.

Please see the following page for details on the FT9XX series:
https://brtchip.com/ic-module/applications/mcu/

Development modules are also available:
https://brtchip.com/ic-module/product-category/products/modules/mcu/

Best Regards,
BRT Community

Pages: 1 [2]