<< < (2/3) > >>

karst.drenth:
Attachment 2

karst.drenth:
Attachment 3

fr3ud:

--- Quote from: karst.drenth on November 25, 2021, 11:12:37 PM ---Hi,

A little progress-report :)

--- Quote from: pauljiao ---ESD will generate the ANSI C code for the selected platform.
Arduino is using its own C++ variety language to program. 
However, I think it is possible to build C for MCU on the Arduino board. 

--- End quote ---

Yes it is. But it can either have all it's code together with it's INO file or in the libraries folder each library in it's own directory.

So the trick I used is using "Junction-Links" to an MSVC exported version's generated libraries ( see attachment 1 ), then just listing the "main" header files of the ESD generated code in the INO ( see attachment 2 ) .

This will automagically pull-in all the ESD generated code  8) ;D

But... since ESD relies heavily on compile-time defines, the last thing is to take these defines from the MSVC project file and enter them in the Arduino boards.txt definition file as "extra_flags"

Then when it all compiles error free, it will generate a bunch of "undefined references" during link-time. ( only when also "App.h" is also present in the INO )

So...

--- Quote from: pauljiao ---You may need to modify the code in the HAL of the ESD-generated application. You may refer to this porting guide:

--- End quote ---

Yep, better not modify, but write your own HAL_Impl. Which is my next challenge ;)

All the new platform definition stuff is done by editing EVE_Config.h, EVE_util.h, EVE_util.c and EVE_Platform.h ( if anybody is interested, tell me, I'll upload them here ;) )

Greets,
Karst

--- End quote ---

Nice work ! Would you mind sharing how you added a new platform for noobs like me?
Thanks!

fr3ud:
Any update?  :)

karst.drenth:
Hi,

Sorry, have been offline quite a long time due to Covid 19 infection  :(

But you can look at the attached files and look for the string YD7201 in the files.

In the next post I will post also the new HALImpl ;)

Greets,
Karst

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version