Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the Bridgetek Community!

Please read our Welcome Note

Technical Support enquires
please contact the team
@ Bridgetek Support

Please refer to our website for detailed information on all our products - Bridgetek - Bridging Technology

Author Topic: Riverdi RVT50HQBFWCA0 - screen shift after PoR  (Read 8154 times)

macioknor

• View Profile
Riverdi RVT50HQBFWCA0 - screen shift after PoR
« on: May 15, 2023, 09:28:06 PM »

Hello colleagues,

I am currently using the Riverdi RVT50HQBFWCA0 display with the BT817Q driver. Sometimes I'm facing the issue during the power-on-reset (POR) start, where the screen shifts to the upper left side, as shown in the attached photo.

However, after reinitialization, everything starts working fine. Additionally, I do not observe this behavior after a software reset at all. Interestingly, during the occurrence of this problem, the touch elements appear to be in the correct positions, indicating that only the printed display is shifted.
When the issue arises, I have checked all my configuration registers and the values appear to be correct.

I am seeking assistance to understand the possible cause of this problem or if there is a specific register I should be monitoring to detect when this issue occurs.

Thank you for your help:)

TFTLCDCyg

• View Profile
Re: Riverdi RVT50HQBFWCA0 - screen shift after PoR
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 02:11:11 PM »

What library are you using with your screen?

It seems to me that you should adjust the rotation of the TFT and its dimensions, immediately after the restart of the coprocessor

macioknor

• View Profile
Re: Riverdi RVT50HQBFWCA0 - screen shift after PoR
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 05:06:56 PM »

I'm using the code generated from EVE screen designer. And why after the software reset with the same init sequence all is working fine? And also why sometimes after PoR also it's working fine? Just in some cases, I can notice this shifted display.