Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the Bridgetek Community!

Please read our Welcome Note

Technical Support enquires
please contact the team
@ Bridgetek Support

Please refer to our website for detailed information on all our products - Bridgetek - Bridging Technology

Author Topic: When creating a custom font, I can not add a gap symbol "SPACE".  (Read 7876 times)

progchip

• View Profile

When creating a custom font, I can not add a gap symbol.
Hello. I'm trying to create a custom font with Eva. Adding a space character to a set leads to an error. Symbols for conversion are taken from the file "0123456789". The last symbol space. Settings in the picture in the attachment.
Please help solve the problem.
I am use the EVE Assert Builder v2.5.1
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 02:13:04 PM by progchip »

BRT Community

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: When creating a custom font, I can not add a gap symbol "SPACE".
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 11:54:26 AM »

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

We have recently become aware of this issue where EAB reports the failure to convert a space character, the development team are curranty updating EAB to resolve this issue.

However the developers have noted that this should not affect the customer font when utilized in your application, you should be able to use the SPACE character in CMD_TEXT for example. Alternately you can utilize the hex representation of the ASCII character (0x21) in CMD_TEXT:

Please see attached for an example of a custom font being utilised where EAB has reported that the space character has failed to convert.

Best Regards,
BRT Community

progchip

• View Profile
Re: When creating a custom font, I can not add a gap symbol "SPACE".
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2022, 03:11:44 PM »

Thanks a lot! This is work!!!