Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the Bridgetek Community!

Please read our Welcome Note

Technical Support enquires
please contact the team
@ Bridgetek Support

Please refer to our website for detailed information on all our products - Bridgetek - Bridging Technology

Author Topic: Couple of ESD questions / remarks  (Read 8052 times)

karst.drenth

• View Profile
Couple of ESD questions / remarks
« on: April 11, 2022, 11:18:03 AM »

Hi All,

Now that I got my new HAL going, I am speeding up the development of my App.

Some things cross my mind....

1) Does somebody have implemented an OSK ( On Screen Keyboard ) ? My App needs to enter alpha-numeric settings.

2) Is there an Editable TextBox somewhere ?

3) AFAICS, CMD_KEYS does not seem to be implemented in ESD, does somebody have an example how to bind this into ESD generated code ?

In the attachment, the OSK which I crafted in ESD. It's nice and probably would work. But... It generates an enormous display_list, so that it won't display :(

Greets and thnx in advance for any answer,

Karst

Kaetemi

• View Profile
Re: Couple of ESD questions / remarks
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2022, 07:43:48 AM »

3) Same as PushButton, but you'll need to hack Esd_TouchTag to force allocate a specific TAG in s_TagHandlers. (Make a copy of Esd_TouchTag_Start, but with // Allocate tag replaced to just pick the TAG that you need.) The TAG of each key is simply the ASCII code of the character. Then you'll either need an instance of Esd_TouchTag for each key in the CMD_KEYS, or extend it to support a whole range of tags in a single instance instead of just a single Tag. (At // Tag set if (s_TagDown == context->Tag), compare with a range instead, and set context->Tag to s_TagDown whenever the range is matched there.)